I'm sort of cheating on this week's portraits because only one of the following was taken in the 14th week of the year (the second one down). But since the camera arrived today, I will hopefully be putting a stop to these iphone pictures and picking up at a fresh starting line. Here's hoping.
The two little ones watching a new/old movie together Monday morning:
On Emmy's birthday, while she wore/held all the presents she could, Mont pushed her around in the doll stroller making her look nothing shy of 90 years old. We were all laughing so hard, I'm grateful Emmy never got embarrassed (that has happened before, sweet girl!). She and Mont just kept going around and around.
This morning [of the 10th], after I had gotten ready and opened the door, Mont and Emmy (now friends after the last 20 minutes of crying) poured into the bathroom with all their Easter eggs and new treasures. It was so cute watching Mont divvy out the treasures and eggs, watching Emmy just go along with whatever he was dreaming up. I am reminded looking at these pictures late at night what treasures my two little knuckleheads are; they really are so fun. I'm one lucky mom! : )



2 comments:
This picture of Emmy covered head to tour in her gifts and looking so solemn and serious is the sweetest. What charming children you have, Jayci.
This picture of Emmy covered head to tour in her gifts and looking so solemn and serious is the sweetest. What charming children you have, Jayci.
Post a Comment