My mom and sister and daughter (still feel like I'm getting used to being a mom, using that word!) all have April birthdays.. and as a fun little thing, we had the thought to celebrate by having a girls trip out to visit yours truly. I only now wish that I had made Tessa and my mom blow out candles as well! Mont would have loved helping.
Here we are the first night all together at Little Bangkok in East Grand Forks for some Thai food.
At Pier 1 searching for some elusive bicycle book ends... AH!
Finally just had to pre-buy them. (what? Online shopping??)
While browsing stores, Tessa and I fell in love with the same pair of pajamas, and in true sister fashion, my mom bought us each a matching pair. HA! We haven't matched in years and I am now realizing what all the fun is about. Awww, Tessie!
Pretty sure I laugh my hardest when I'm around my mom and sister.. they are absolutely crazy sometimes and it's just the fun I love and miss. Maybe next year when I con them in to visiting again, it will be above freezing!! Maybe Dad will come plant some flowers! Mont would like to take care of some, too.. he even has a new rake and trowel at the ready. Maybe we'll bring them in our carry-on to Washington to visit (haaa).



1 comment:
bicycle book ends?!? So fun! I need some too!
Post a Comment