Thankfully they let her right in with her swelling! We did the right thing.. We've never had an allergic reaction around our house like this before, but they said we did the right thing by bringing her right in. You don't mess around with reactions! Good to know.
While Mark was with Emmy at the doc's office, I had to take Mont to his dental appointment where he was the highlight of this hygienist's day. He talked her ear off and told her all about his future plans, about how he will wear the sunglasses and he won't be afraid. She laughed so hard and was so sweet with him. He had a grand ol' time (as you can see):
The next day, Mont was the sickie, with a fever that hit 106ยบ for a while. It was insane. I was on the phone with the same nurse that had helped Emmy the day before. She said to keep him home even with such a high fever because that was his only symptom of sickness. He wasn't vomiting, he was still drinking water, using the toilet, talking, and bugging Emmy, so he was just fine... just burning up like no one I've ever seen before. I put a cool cloth on his forehead that he said "feels good" to, I kept the cool water coming, and he took ibuprofen and tylenol with no reactions. Thank the heavens... didn't want to have to use Emmy's new fancy epipens on him! His fever reduced during the next night and he was just worn out the next day. Gosh... what a couple of days..


No comments:
Post a Comment