The snow just keeeeeeeps on falling. Buckwheat is about as happy about it as I am. So much for the shift in the universe I imagined a couple months back.. the days are certainly staying brighter longer, but the temperatures are still hovering around the low 20s to mid 30s. When I took this picture, the kids were running around in their mediocre snow gear (I will never learn how to dress for the cold), there was water pouring out of the rain gutters.. it's so weird! Cold enough for snow to stick, but warm enough for the ground to melt the lowest layer of ice. I can't figure this year's weather out. Maybe next week will be 70ยบ. ha!
2 comments:
I can't keep track of where you are living, but wow... still snowing!! It will just make you appreciate the sun so much more when it decides to shine and stay for a while! You are great. :)
20-30 degrees?!? nooooo! Sorry, that just sounds completely miserable. We had a little cold spell this week and I full on went into hibernation mode and stayed in bed for like 3 days, ha! You are such a good sport about it, way better than I would be:)
Post a Comment