October 27, 2007

cranberry pumpkin cookies

Tomorrow I teach Young Womens. Scary? Why yes, so I bring peace offerings.

mmmm...

8 comments:

aubreyannie said...

good luck! you'll do awesome. and those cookies look yummy!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

MMMMMM....I made pumpkin cookies for the first time today and I brought them as peace offerings to my little primary class :) great minds think alike!

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

Jayci, no worries! I bet you did AWESOME. What a great example you will be to them, they are LUCKY to have you. These cookies look yummy!!

Kris said...

Hey Jayci, We have to be there by Nov. 28th. How did your lesson go? I am sure you did great. You'll have to give me the recipe for those cookies- they look great!

Jamie said...

I want the recipe too, please!!!

Holly said...

Those look delicious! How did your lesson go? What ages do you teach?

Marie said...

I don't care too much for pumpkin. I've only found one cookie that I'll eat that's pumpkin and it has chocolate chips and/or cream cheese icing. Both of which make it not taste "pumpkiny" so I'd be lying if I said "yummy" :) BUT, your cookies sure do look pretty ;) I hope someday to be a part of young womens since I never got to do it myself - hope you had fun!

Jayci said...

Thanks all! I showed up to church with cookies in boxes in my cute flower bag and they tell me there's a mix up! So I had all these cookies to eat. I think I finished them off on Tuesday - by my self! What a pig I tell you. They were delicious. I got the recipe from allrecips, so go get it and bake away!