
There was a chair made out of horse-shoes I saw at the restaurant called Backdoor Steakhouse, also known as Backdoor to the Witchitas. It was a delicious restaurant with little silver buckets full of peanuts where you could just throw the shells on the floor. Because I ate so many and was embarrassed, I threw mine around the feet of Mark's friend who sat across from me (he was also eating peanuts).
This week I have been so busy! I have been jam-packed with school assignments and this morning I just finished a paper on the Primary Children's Hospital in Salt Lake City. Anyway, this chair is what I need right now. I turned in the paper, am fairly confident about it, but still, it's going to be a big grade. Don't you wish we all had a chair like this to sit in when our weeks are stressful? Just for a moment to 'recharge our luck'. If only such a thing existed.
13 comments:
How comfy is this chair to actually sit in. I think Grandpa Judd would have loved it.
I see your point but right now, if I was stressed out think I would choose a nice leather armchair. Sorry, that chair looks like it would kill me.
Funny peanut story! You are so mean. :)
you girls are ABsolutely right. Not too confy at all. So that is why I added the last two sentences: just for a moment.
Christina I bet grandpa would have liked the chair too :P. Very much his style.
So, Jayci, what degree are you working towards?
Healthcare Administration. After I finish, I might want to follow my mom's footsteps and get another degree in art history... who knows though! what did you study?
You are way more disciplined than me. I have to pretty much tie myself down to finish any of my school work. And I don't know what kind of undershirts I wear- modbe or modbod or shade (basically whatever are Rachel's old hand-me-downs when she gets new ones.) But I do love them for that very reason!!
YES, i need that chair in my house? i would love to sit in it on a very regular basis! good luck on your paper!
I'm with Christina. I think this chair would have looked good out where they converted the horse corrals to a sitting area... right next to the tree stumps with the horseshoes nailed to them.
i loved that place you're talking about Brit! I know just where you mean :)
That is a cuuuute chair! I love it! I can see you sitting in it on a porch in Montana or something with a cute pair of cowboy boots on and your horses running around your gigantic yard on a nice summer day :)
aww Mauri! You just painted my dream home! :D haha you know me like a pea know's it's pod pea. mmmm that picture you painted just sounds sooo nice.
Yeah, I could definitely use some luck, but that chair doesn't look to comfy if you ask me.
Yes, luck could have been good during UPT. We're happy with Dover though. Send me some luck along with info about gong to Altus...I need the scoop and details :).
Post a Comment