October 24, 2007

the favorite antique

It's about 6 feet tall (taller than I would have thought it would be), blue and yellow with this little clasp handle. I tried to take a bigger picture, but it didn't turn out that great because the lighting (looks very florescent) and angle I had to hold the camera; I was smashed in front of it by all the other furniture, and so I couldn't easily get the whole piece in one picture. So if you really want to see it, you'll have to click here. ....Oh never mind, it's not that bad I guess. Don't judge. Don't compare the colors from photo to photo. Just adore its simplistic perfection:


3 comments:

aubreyannie said...

well i think it's beautiful. and i agree with hsf, let's see the inside!

Jayci said...

i better go back. For some reason, the thought to look inside DID occur to me, but the thought to take a picture of the inside didn't. I think it had a lot of old shelf paper in it. But yes, there were lots of shelves in it. It was just pefect for anything you could think to use it for.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I love it! So pretty :)