I prefer not to think of myself as an 'Ee-gads!' sort of girl, but I couldn't help it when I saw this house. I also don't think I'm the prissy-sissy sort, but this house brought out the Queen-need in me! If I'm not making sense, here's what I mean. This house is gorgeous, and I wouldn't mind calling it mine...even if just in my dreams.We found this coldesac of mansions on a drive through a neighborhood behind Wal-Mart (of all places). There is a nice neighborhood of up-scale brick homes, and then behind all of them, there's this coldesac with the biggest most elaborately vain homes you could imagine. If you're a friend from Las Vegas, you know what I mean when I say, "These homes rival Tournament Hills." Except there, it's hard to keep anything pretty from dying (plants, I mean). But here this house has ivy on the outerwalls (blocked by foilage.. great word!), lush grass, little yellow flowers around the bare tree, windows framed in stone... it's my fairy princess house.
So in my spy-paparazzi mode, Mark drove by and I snapped a picture! He didn't slow down (because he didn't want to appear quite as odd as we felt) too much, so here is as best a picture I could get. Enjoy your staring!
9 comments:
oh, i completely relate to you the queen-need in you. i have a large estate in my dreams where friends can come and stay for a month in their own wing of the mansion. this house is beautiful.
and i love the word foliage too!
Aubrey - I'm glad you can relate! That would be so much fun to just have a huge house/mansion to call your very own with limitless decor possibilities and room for your best of friends to stay for as long as they please. You wouldn't get tired of them because you might never see them! unless of course you play chess over a spot of tea. :)
I forgot to mention that this house was one of the 'smaller' ones of the coldesac.
It is so pretty! I love pretty houses...
That IS a pretty house! At this point, I would take almost any house--anything that's not in a single girls apartment complex--but I sure wouldn't mind this house! We love driving by nice, big houses and dreaming!
If ya'll ever get a house like that, I'm moving in with you!!!
That house is beautiful! Go back to that neighborhood without Mark so he can't be embarrassed when you slow down and take tons of pictures. :)
I LOOOOOOVE this house! It's gorgeous. I wouldn't mind having one of my own one day :)
WOW....too bad we won't get rich in the AF!!! ;)
Post a Comment