So many good ones! So many jolly ones! So many that make you want to give something better than your best to those around you. For me, Little Women does the job at putting me in the sort of mood to be most charitable and most appreciative for what we've all been blessed with.Name some of your favorites. I Triple Dog Dare you!
9 comments:
I can't think of a good charitable one right now, but when I think of Christmas movies the ones that pop in to my head right away are "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" and "Elf". I know I'm such a big kid.
we've already watched frosty, rudolph, elf and today we watched white christmas. we've watched mr. kreuger's christmas and nativity and i can't wait to get little women (the one with liz taylor and the most recent one). little women always puts me in the christmas mood. it's so cozy and sweet. other movies i like to watch are millions and while you were sleeping. whew. and i know there are a lot more on my netflix queue that i am not remembering. i love Christmas!
Okay, I just have to say that when I saw the picture of "Little Women" I got so excited bc it is one of my absolute favorites. Paul always makes fun of me bc I watch it over and over again. I never get tired of it. I also love the new "Miracle on 34th Street." It's another one of those repeaters.
Classics of course Little Women, White Christmas, and Mr. Kreuger's, just to name a few! More recent ones...The Grinch, Elf and Home Alone, also to name a few.
Oh, I love Little Women! My dd read the book recently and has been dying to see the movie.
I think one of my favorites is Mr. Kruegers Christmas. We need to get that out and watch it again.
Crazy! Yesterday I commented..but it isn't here :( waaaah!
Anyway, I love Little Women. Have you seen the old version too? It is darling.
My list of favs:
1. Its a Wonderful Life
2. A Christmas Story
3. Muppet Christmas Carol
4. Seasons of the Heart
5. The Gift of Love.
All amazing.
I tried to comment yesterday too, and it wouldn't work. So THANK you Lauren for listing The Christmas Story. Another favorite of mine is A Little Princess.
Aubrey - do you have unlimited netflix? I just get the 2 a month, but having kids I think I'd up it. :)
You all listed some good ones! Home Alone is a crack up.
The thing that gets to me isn't a movie, it's when anyone in the family gathers around my piano and we sing carols...PURE JOY to me!
Gosh, I haven't seen "Little Women" in probably 10 years! Great film!
My favorite Christmas movie (if you can call it a Christmas movie) is "Love Actually"! I could watch that movie a million times and never get sick of it.
I also grew up watching "The Santa Claus" with Tim Allen (I only like the first one), "Scrooged" with Bill Murray is good too, and of course "Miracle on 34th Street".
Merry Christmas Jayci!!!
Post a Comment