Wednesday laundry. I don't have a set day for laundry, I just do it when it needs doing. Suppose I like spontaneity in more things than just behavior.Having a dry week for blogging entries, and a day full to the brim with washing, I thought an ode to laundry would be appropriate. Just to see what was out there, I googled "Ode to Laundry." My, what an unoriginal thought I had.
Blogspots here, typepads there. Everywhere there was an ode to laundry, or an ode to my Japanese laundry line. I didn't read any, thought it would be a bit intrusive on what someone else thought was a fun, original thought.
O Laundry, Laundry, wherefore art thou Laundry!
Folded and stacked away neatly and warm.
3 comments:
jayci, you are awesome. folded and stacked away neatly and warm. i am doing 3 loads of laundry today.
well here's my thought on laundry and its not original- I don't like it! Especially with little kids, it feels like laundry is never ending. But I do love the clean, fresh smell of the clothes!
Only YOU can make doing laundry sound awesome. I was just thinking today, "Gee Lauren, it is about time you did your laundry...the basket spilleth over!" Then I realized I haven't done laundry in a month. Does that reveal how often I go shopping?
Post a Comment