This 'storm' I mentioned below is beginning to brew. We had made plans to drive to Northern Oklahoma to visit a few friends of ours, but the base wasn't allowing passes because of 'frozen rain' that just ices over all the roads when it lands; almost instantly.This morning the passenger side of our car was all glossed over with these crystal beads of ice. It was freezing, but very pretty.
4 comments:
holy moly, that is COLD. i will stop complaining.
That is a gorgeous picture. I think I would die if I were there. My feet are already icicles 24/7
This may sound weird, but I would love to experience a real snow storm of some kind. One where you get stuck in your house with your hubby and cant go anywhere. I am sure though if it ever happened I would probably complain a little, but I would still love to experience one.
It is fun! We just put together puzzles, he watches Elvis videos on youtube while I read books or catch up on Heroes. :)
Post a Comment