After the rain ended and the clouds began to break up, this is what was left behind. This is sans photoshop, just a crop to get out the 'worldy things'.
What a gorgeous picture. Too bad I can't see the sunset from here...I'd have to drive somewhere :) I hope you guys are doing well. Hopefully you've got some fun plans for the holidays! Take care!!!
Ohh- I remember that day because we were driving home from having dinner at Pizza Hut and Austin and I said "look at the sky" to the kids and they started shouting all the pretty colors they saw. Nice picture!
6 comments:
beautiful, jayci. what a gorgeous picture. i love the purple clouds and the tree on the right. it's almost too good to be true.
That is sooo pretty. I could look at this picture all day. Its very serene, peaceful & relaxing
What a beautiful sunset! And how amazing that you were able to catch it on camera like that! Beautiful!
What a gorgeous picture. Too bad I can't see the sunset from here...I'd have to drive somewhere :) I hope you guys are doing well. Hopefully you've got some fun plans for the holidays! Take care!!!
Ohh- I remember that day because we were driving home from having dinner at Pizza Hut and Austin and I said "look at the sky" to the kids and they started shouting all the pretty colors they saw. Nice picture!
What a gorgeous picture! It reminds me of my favorite song, that has the line "when you watch the sunset, think of me..." How cute is that?!
2nd PLace Victory by This Day and Age...check them out, I promise they won't disappoint.
Post a Comment