
There is a park downtown that has been decorated with Christmas lights and set-ups throughout. There was even a Santa Clause with a real beautiful white beard. I had seen his poster hanging in a boutique when doing Christmas shopping earlier this week; he must be famous. I thought I saw a man in a car a few weeks ago and thought, "wow! He'd be a great Santa." Perhaps it was him, giving his reindeer a break.
Because of the predicted ice storm this weekend we expected it to be cold. We were right!
It was cooooold. We wore long johns under our jeans, I had two sweatshirts on underneath this 3 layered coat! Then my mom's bear gloves, then the incredibly fun beanie with a pom-pom atop. Mark just looked chic in his magazine-appropriate turtle neck and dark accessories.
4 comments:
how cute and bundled up you two look! i'm glad you had a nice, Christmas-y evening!
Awh, y'all are so cute. The lights behind y'all are beautiful. Don't you just love Christmas
You guys look so cold! Del Rio isn't cold. Well, it's kind of chilly, but not that cold. At least the cold makes it feel like Christmas. you guys look very wintery!
You two are the cutest couple :)
Post a Comment