January 1, 2008

2008

Happy New Year! I figured this very small sea shell looked more like a firework than any other picture I have taken, so there you go. We are still in Hawai'i, and we'll get home (wherever that is) Thursday at 11 am.

Last night was celebrated with delicious pizza, fireworks, and I woke Mark up to watch the Times Square ball drop with me.

I have taken far too many pictures, and I want to share them all, but I will limit myself. But as for right now, there is a line of people waiting behind me and the other 2 computer users. So farewell, and here's one last one for today:

This is us at the Dole Pineapple Plantation in the middle of O'ahu. Mark has been showing me all these places on the island. I have the more fun ones on my camera still. Goodness it's harder to not have your own computer! Here's us on the Pineapple Princess Train.

6 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

That firework shell is beautiful! I love your photos, you are so talented.
I can't wait to go to the Dole Pineapple Plantation some day! I look forward to seeing your pictures :) Happy New Year!

aubreyannie said...

yay! i'm so glad you're having fun and so sweet to take the time to post so we can see what you're doing. happy new year!!

Liz Ann said...

Dang it, I really wish I could be there with y'all. Hawaii sounds like so much fun. I hope we will get stationed there some time. I'm glad to hear you had a Happy New Year!!!

Mars said...

Happy New Year! Miss you! You also made me excited for my Hawaii trip in May....and hungry for PINEAPPLE! YUMMY!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds like you guys had quiet a vacation! You took some great pictures and I would love to see more! So like you said, where exactly is home for you guys these days with all your jumping around. How many places have you guys lived since you have been married?

Holly said...

Hawaii??!! How fun! I'm jealous! How long were you there for?