In the Reeder's Digest post below, there was a professional-Mark-taken picture of the side of this new hair cut. This is one for my mom. I told her I cut it to about her length and she sounded pretty skeptical. I'm having fun with it, though!Thanks for the new flavor of Fresca, Crista! Here's another thing people probably don't know about me. Soda, the day after is the best! I love the more-mellow bubbles that don't make my eyes water. Is that weird? Probably.
13 comments:
interesting. i might have to try day after soda. i'm not a soda fan cuz it's too fizzy for me. this front shot of your hair looks great. you are so cute!
I love day old Dr. Pepper... just discovered it last week! The hair looks so cute.
Yes, this picture shows off your hair better. You look so pretty. Does it feel weird to have your hair so short now? I remember when I got mine all chopped off, I felt kind of naked.
Love the hair - so chic!! As for the soda, what flavor is it? I love the "regular" Fresca (isn't it grapefruit flavored?). Take care!
I'm so with you on the "flat" soda, the bubbles and fizz make my eyes water too!
Love the hair!
thanks, everybody! I'm glad you all liked the 'self-portrait'. :) AND I'm relieved that a lot of you said that mellow soda is not so weird.
Liz Ann - Thank you! it feels really refreshing to have my hair short. Like summer, but in January!
Marie - thanks! the flavor is "black cherry citrus". I love black raspberry and black cherry (to me) tasts pretty similar, so it gets good marks in my book. you should try it.
Hey girl! Love, love, LOVE your new cut! Very flattering, and you have the perfect face for it!
WOW!!! The hair looks fantastic!! I LOVE it - you're one hot-mamma!
The soda thing isn't so much weird to me as it is....gross :)
love your hair, I just got mine cut off a week ago too, and i'm having so much fun with it!
I LOOOOOOVE your new haircut Jayce!! I think I agreed that super short hair would be cute...maybe not. I can't remember. It's been TOO LONG since we've chatted. Love you. Update me k?
Your hair is babe-a-licious!
I am Pro for the new haircut! You know me, nothing like a fresh new short hair cut...love it!
Post a Comment