January 29, 2008

cause for celebration

We should all have something to celebrate. I know, with the passing of President Hinckley, each member hopefully felt the warm feeling of knowing he's happier now with his wife, and he can do even more work where he is now, which probably adds to his happiness.

My family has a reason to celebrate for their upcoming move. And for the same reason, Mark and I will be celebrating in the next couple of days. He has his final check ride tomorrow if everything goes well. So let's put on our fancy earrings and find our reasons to celebrate!

oh! And about the picture: Mark and I have decided that since we're going to be celebrating our 2nd anniversary en route, then I should be 'en charge' of finding us each some small anniversary gifts. I saw these earrings in a boutique yesterday and thought the usual oo la las. Glad Mark liked them too.

9 comments:

KristenL said...

Thanks for the optimism, Jace! good luck with the move and all, when it happens. I'm excited for you! However, I need a girls' night out soon!!! When will you visit Utah again?

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I love those earrings. So beautiful.

aubreyannie said...

pretty earrings! so where is your parents new home?

Dixon's said...

Good Luck moving! Let us know how it goes and when you get there. I can't imagine living in the hotel and everything else you guys have done for this move.

I had so much fun going out to lunch with your Mom on Saturday. She is so funny!! Even though we don't get to see each other very much I am going to miss your parents when they move.

Dixon's said...

Do you know Jennifer Martin from Palo? I visit taught her on Sunday. She is such a cutie!

Brittany B said...

Hope the flight went well and good luck moving! You're mom cracks me up every time I'm with her. She was holding Jameson and he kept spitting his binki at her. I'll miss your parents when they move. But maybe someday when we end up in Seattle for Microsoft she'll be my saving grace!

Anonymous said...

Agreed. The Judd woman's lunch was fun. It lasted as long as stake conference and Christina/Brittany missed their movie time!

Mars said...

Cute earrings & where is your family moving to!?!?!?!?! I MISS YOU!

Beth said...

Miss Jayci!!
It was so very good to see you on sunday. I forgot how I had missed your sweet smiling face! I also like admiring your wardrobe. You looked very put together as always esp with your new cute hair. altus has been good to you!! I also like your earrings and hope you have a fantastic trip to Alaska. Brrrrr!! I am cold just thinking about it!