January 27, 2008

a Prophet's Passing

Always stand for something; something he taught me. I'll miss him.

2 comments:

Marie said...

I feel the same way. I have gained so much strength from the knowledge that I have gained as a member of this church, and standing for something is one of the most important principles I have tried to instill in my life. President Hinckley is the first living Prophet that I had the joy of knowing. Not necessarily in the "personal" sense, I've never met him, but I know that he is a living prophet of God. How wonderful is that?!?! How wonderful is it to know that the Church is true, and that with his passing we will have order at this sad time. How wonderful is it too, to know that he will be joining his eternal companion once again. How joyful he must be right now.

Jayci said...

you said all I wanted to. :) I'm sure he is very happy. What a wonderful thing to have your work all done and to be called home