Oh, I get it... took me a minute. LOL That's funny! I wish my side of Idaho were a patchy here and a patchy there!
haha, took me a minute too...you're so clever, jayci. :P hope you're enjoying the trip! still no pictures from Jo...no pictures=no blog. oh well. love you! it was fabulous to see you! BETTER than a gilmore girls episode!
haha! You are cute. What a pretty picture :)
ooh pretty picture! so cool that it spans two states.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, I get it... took me a minute. LOL That's funny! I wish my side of Idaho were a patchy here and a patchy there!
haha, took me a minute too...you're so clever, jayci. :P hope you're enjoying the trip! still no pictures from Jo...no pictures=no blog. oh well. love you! it was fabulous to see you! BETTER than a gilmore girls episode!
haha! You are cute. What a pretty picture :)
ooh pretty picture! so cool that it spans two states.
Post a Comment