
Yesterday we stopped at a new home for my parents, and we loved what we saw! In the back, there's a blackberry bush. I am so excited for summer, when these shriveled berries will be rich, purple, and sweet with juice.

In the front of the house I saw a huge Bumblebee, but it wasn't scary because it had a lot of fur on it, so it looked like the ones in stories - right. I got about 2 shots of its behind, then in this shot it started to take off and fly towards me! Buckwheat and I ran for the house.

I turned around, and this is what I saw; it's breathtaking. My parents are going to get sick of me with how many visits I'm hoping to make.
7 comments:
That is so beautiful! We are so excited for you and Alaska! Wish we could be there!
How beautiful! Where is it?
thats so pretty! And i get to live around there soon!!!
Hey, I just planted some berry bushes in my new garden. Hopefully, I will be able to have a crop someday too!
Aww how wonderful! I love blackberries...I am excited for you! What lovely pictures.
Oh man, I love blackberries. My parents have them too. I remember we would always pick a bowl full and run inside pour milk on them and sprinkle it with sugar. It was the best thing in the world. So yummy.
Oohhhh....how pretty! Hope you guys are doing well. What a journey! Take care.
Post a Comment