August 19, 2008

good morning, Moon

I saw the moon this morning for the first time in about 5 months. I never thought I'd love, so much, the sight of this misty veiled sleepyhead. For one reason or another, either because of cloudy nights or the bright and sunny nights, I haven't seen the moon for far too long. 

Welcome back, Moon!

8 comments:

Marie said...

Funny that you mentioned it...now that I think about it I haven't seen the moon since leaving Altus. I guess it went to Alaska!! :)

aubreyannie said...

"misty veiled sleepyhead" i love that, jayci. glad you finally saw your moon!

{krista} said...

The sun and moon changes up there would be such a hard thing to get used to! Very cool.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Oooo what a pretty moon :)

Smedley Family said...

get ready for a lot of it! haha . . . it seems to never go away in the winter, even during the day when the sun is out. it just likes us too much! :)

C&C said...

what? no moon? i would be sad! i love the moon and stars. i especially love the moon when it's just peeking up above the mountains. so pretty.

Chell said...

Hello Moon!! :)

Wendy Christensen said...

Thanks for the 'moon moment' - its a great shot :)!!