While Mark is here today (Thailand), I still wanted to wish my guy a happy, HAPPY birthday!
He is 27 today and he has accomplished so much! I am very proud of him, and wish I could be with him on his exciting trip carrying who-knows-what to who-knows-where, exactly.
15 comments:
Happy Birthday Mark! Hope you feel better soon Jayci! Get lots of rest!
Happy Birthday Mark!!! Mine's on Monday but I hope you're older ;) Not sure on that...I'm probably older if you were "normally" aged when you went to the Academy.
Jayci - I sure hope you feel better soon. It's funny, I'm making Nicole's YUMMY chicken-noodle soup tomorrow, but because I want to. Wish you were here, I'd bring you some!! Get well soon!
Oh Happy Birthday. Your getting to be such a big boy
Happy birthday to the world travelling Mark. Today is my anniversary... excellent day, I tell you!
i don't even know your husband, but happy birthday! thailand...how exotic! So sorry about your head cold, that is never fun!
Happy Birthday to Mark!! Jayce-feel better!!!!
happy birthday, mark! lucky to be in thailand..
poor jayci, i'm sorry you woke up with a head cold!! feel better soon! and maybe it's not such a good idea to bawl over the notebook when you have a head cold. that only adds to the headache i'm sure. hee hee.
Hey you need to call me because all I have is Mark's number off the ward list. We wanted you to come over for dinner today but couldn't get a hold of you. Call me! 907-854-1751 Meg
sounds like we need to celebrate and go disc golfing! need to break in those bad boys!
Happy Birthday Mark! Sorry you can't be together on the big day, and I hope you get feeling better soon, Jayci!
If you get 2 posts from me - sorry. This little leave a comment box is behaving badly this am :)!! Get better and happy bday to your man!
Ummm yeah we get worst sibling/sibling-in-law award of the year. On Wednesday night as we were filling out B-day cards for the REeder Men (bad planning there... 3 bdays in one week! Sheesh!) we realized that we didn't have your Alaskan address. It is in the way but Stacey assured me Mark was out of town anyway so if it beats him home just keep it a secret that it got there so late :) LOL
Love you guys!
Oh my gosh you guys are always doing something fun and exciting there in Alaska. Do you think you will want to stay there after his time is up? We really want to visit you guys up there before you move. Not until Mark is done with school and working for a little while though.
Cutest picture of you two...love it.
happy birthday Mark! (me thinks me is late with this) :)
Hope you feel better soon soon...
Post a Comment