August 26, 2008

Japan

This is Mark's hotel while he stayed in Japan. Not too shabby right? And no spanking street walkers either! Just zen-goodness all around. He'll be touching down here again in the next little while for a short day trip. Hopefully I'll get more photos out of him. 

6 comments:

Smedley Family said...

wow what a difference in thailand and japan. so pretty. i thought he was back though. or did he leave again? you need to email me and let me know so we can get together.

Marie said...

That is so gorgeous!! I love those trees!!!

{krista} said...

Now that is one place I would love to visit. So beautiful!

aubreyannie said...

ooh, that hotel looks lovely. "zen goodness"..i need a little bit more of that in my life!


p.s. i am loving this laura gibson song..

C&C said...

wow. that is gorgeous! i can't beleive summer is almost over...an exotic vacation sounds too good!

Wendy Christensen said...

Very cool - Your guy is 'out there'!!