
A few nights ago there was a break in the clouds when the sun was setting around 11:00. We had wanted to drive around and look for bears, so this was our Sunday night activity. With the good morning, moon post, this was a must-have.
The sun is setting earlier these nights so I've actually been able to see it before I go to bed. Now it's off to bed with me. Till the morning, sun.
7 comments:
So stunning! You guys have such gorgeous weather and sights down there! :)
Gorgeous sunset!!! Love the dense trees.
Beautiful!
I still can't believe the crazy lighting up there--a sunset at 11:00?! Beautiful picture!
Looking for Bears?! You crack me up.
goodnight sun - very cute! You need to write a children's book! And fill it with your gorgeous photos ...
jayci . . . i miss you! jas said that mark wants to go play disc golf, so lets get together! now that you have a job, we're becoming a little distant . . . ahhhh . . . need . . . jayci . . . ahhhhhh! :)
Post a Comment