My sister has officially graduated from college!! She finished her degree in December in
Parks and Recreation (I think!) for Hospitality Management. Works out great since she's
working in such a nice hotel!
Along with Mark, the kids, and I, there was Mom and Dad, Aunt Darlene,
Uncle Stan and Grandma. It was great seeing everyone together!
Worked out perfectly for my Dad's mom, brother, and sister to meet little Miss Emmy.
Tessa's little fan, Mont, was all dressed up in his Ute's jersey and even shouted for her when she got her diploma:
I'm so proud of my sister! She is one hard worker!! Now she's off to conquer the hotel world.
2 comments:
Congrats to Tessa!
Yay for Tessa! And you might have to send me that picture of the 4 of them. I think that's the first time in a long time they've all been together and taken a picture.
Post a Comment