
I saw a frog hoppping across the freeway on my drive home from San Antonio yesterday! Recently there have been crazy numbers of frogs and toads here in Texas. I guess every time there's a hatching (bugs or reptiles), there is a plague of them; everythings bigger in Texas. When I drive, I try to look out for frogs because they're so cute and they try so hard to get out of the cars' way. It reminded me of that game called "Frogger". This frog I saw only for an instant was under a car, then it waited for it to pass and then I nearly missed it because it hopped on to the shoulder just in time. What a little miracle dancer.
Speaking of 'plagues', nothing could plague me more than spiders. SO gross. They do to me what snakes do for others. I have nightmares, I shiver when I think of them for too long, etc. They just creep me out. I was walking across a parking lot here on bas earlier this week on Monday, and I'm so glad I look down at my feet occasionally because I was about to step on the BIGGEST spider I had ever seen, that wasn't a tarantula. I recalled this horrifying event to my friend and she says they are called "Wood Spiders". Here is a picture of one. It scares me just thinking about it. Where are all those frogs when you need them? wait - this spider probably preys on those poor little frogs.

3 comments:
I just got creeped out by both of those pics. yeah frogs are sorta cute but that one is so big, I dunno I just got chills looking at that frog haha. BUT maybe if I kiss it...it'll turn into my PRINCE! HAHA
Yup, frogs are "holdable"...NOT spiders (in my opinion)
ewwwww. creepy. i hate spiders too. who doesn't?
Post a Comment