August 9, 2007

Lake Amistad


Saturday we were able to go out to the lake here with our neighbors, Chelsea and Sven. They have a really nice boat that just got a new engine, so it needed some water hours. Since I don't have any inclination to wakeboard or waterski, and just like to sit in the boat anyway, I thought this would be a great trip! It was a beautiful day. I didn't take any pictures of me, so sorry. ;)
Excuse my finger on the top left! We must have started moving. It's her fault she didn't smile:

but here's a nice one of Chelsea - she'll hate me if she sees it. So enjoy it while it lasts. She's expecting her first baby (a boy) any day now! And she was still still jumping in the water like a kid. Love it! And here is the handsome Mark.. who, like me, is in need of a tan.

And just because I'm so good and capturing such flattering moments on camera, here is one of Sven and Chelsea as Captain. They really are a lot of fun! And we'll really miss them.


3 comments:

Mars said...

FUN! I LOVE the lake! I'm disappointed you just like to sit on the boat Jayce. If I was there, I would pushed you in and made you try wakeboarding or something :) jk I wouldn't push you in. I'd prob play bathing beauty with you and get a tan. Mine ran away when I left UT. Bummer. I need to catch some rays soon :)Sounds like you guys have some fun friends down there!

Jayci said...

they are fun! and I got in... once to take a dip, but I was quickly out of the water. You and I need to play bathing beauties and get tans, again. It's good to know it's at least possible for me.

Chelsea said...

SOOOOO MAD!!! Last comment I leave on your page when you post such an ugly display of feet and pregnant pudge!!!!