

that I was an ice skater who was auditioning for a movie, and my mentor was Jennifer Garner, a movie heroine of mine. Brief recap of my dream, at least what I can remember: There was a room where I would practice, just like any dressing room, but we were all on ice skates! I remember just how nervous I was. There was a mean girl there who I remember just wanting to beat so bad in the audition, and I can't even remember if I did or not! After the audition, my friend Jennifer Garner and I went running and found a group of people playing soccer in a park, so we joined in. So in short, it was an intimidating, but very motivating dream! ... motivation for working out...however, I have yet to work out.
5 comments:
hi jayci! thanks for stopping by my blog again and giving me another chance to get over here!
nice dream! very athletic and physical. so, i guess you should go and work out already!
haha this dream is so funny! Well whatever motivates us right? I can totally see you as an ice skater though because your legs are like a mile long! You'd be one of those long, lean, and graceful ice skaters...who also plays soccer apparently :P
hey Aubrey! glad to see you pop over. Maybe I can take up iceskating once I get to "Eskimo-ville" :)
Mauri! thanks for the vision of me on ice skates. I don't know about graceful, but it's a nice dream to have.
Jayci! I'm sorry I missed your going away! Addy was a pill! I'll totally miss you and I had to say....you would be a great ice skater (I was one for my whole life...til we moved to Texas and there's no ice anywhere!)
Keep in touch. Oh, I taught skating in Logan, Ut during college w/ some gals from Alaska...yep, there's ice up there!
Be safe and here's my e-mail....
cristadennis@marykay.com
Post a Comment