August 28, 2007

Vintage


There has been a car that I've had my eye on for quite some time. It is a 1959 Jeep, and I only found that out when I pulled over, finally, to look at the FOR SALE sign. Mark has come to understand this appreciation I have for old vintage cars and trucks. Now, not all old cars and trucks get the same attention from me. They have to have a certain quality about them. This for instance, I can see myself driving in a swimsuit and spackled sun glasses driving down the California Coast Highway with a surf board strapped to the top with Mark in the driver's seat. Can you see my vision? Or can you only see the beat up, old white clunker in the picture?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY get your vision!! Old pickup trucks catch my eye - especially the ones with "hips" and running steps on them. I can see them painted in a bright color like yellow or bright blue. (I think we should both consider mechanics classes to restore something like that?)

Jayci said...

Let's do!! That would be so great. You're the woMAN for thinking of something like that to do. So cool. :)

Candace said...

I could see you driving that. You would be one hot babe =)

Mars said...

I can and can't see you driving that haha. ok I can if it was fixed up and all pretty! I think you should buy it-and I agree w/Linda...I can see it painted bright yellow or bright blue :)