
What Buckwheat thinks about. He loves to watch the world outside our little house. He loves the excitement of being let outside, but then after about 5 minutes or occasionally 15 minutes, he's knocking on the back door to be let in. Yes, he knocks in his own way. He is so curious to watch! I suppose the life of a dog would be kind of drab without exciting Harry Potter books to read, or without CSI shows to watch, or without conversation to have with interesting people. But I try to mix it up a bit for him with a bone or two.
2 comments:
haha he looks like an ewok or whatever the crap those things are called from Star Wars...(is it Star Wars?) He's funny. I'd love to be a dog. No worries in the world. But yes, it would get boring...maybe for a day it'd be fun!
you said it - for a day! haha - as I'm typing this, Buckwheat has resumed his window-seat. I call it his Television.
Post a Comment