Mark's last day before SERE training, or survival training started off nice and normal. We went to church, we were the music 'staff' in sacrament meeting, and then we went on to our meetings. I gave Sharing Time in primary and had the kids make little invitations for the Holy Ghost..it was cute! Then what was even cuter was the little girl I watched while her mom was conducting the primary music. She was in a fussy mood, but she fell asleep when I was given a couple tricks to do. Here is me with Claire:
For dinner when Mark came home from his church meetings we had... HAWAIIAN HAYSTACKS! I called it "Mark's Last Supper", yeah.. he said he'll miss me.
Later on in the evening, Chelsea and Sven came over so Sven could buzz Mark's head like his for training. Since Chelsea and Sven want this baby soon, they brought over a ball to bounce on. She kept jumping off every time I'd try to take a picture, so here she is in remembrance of her bouncing hours:
The American Gothic we had to impersonate when I walked out to see my handsome husband like this!!! And then he handed me the rake and hoped I would smile:
I got a better one of "the Farmer" with Sven before the Lundberg's left. I'm going to miss my baldie! Jamie this reminds me of Rod right before your wedding. 
For dinner when Mark came home from his church meetings we had... HAWAIIAN HAYSTACKS! I called it "Mark's Last Supper", yeah.. he said he'll miss me.
Later on in the evening, Chelsea and Sven came over so Sven could buzz Mark's head like his for training. Since Chelsea and Sven want this baby soon, they brought over a ball to bounce on. She kept jumping off every time I'd try to take a picture, so here she is in remembrance of her bouncing hours:
The American Gothic we had to impersonate when I walked out to see my handsome husband like this!!! And then he handed me the rake and hoped I would smile:
I got a better one of "the Farmer" with Sven before the Lundberg's left. I'm going to miss my baldie! Jamie this reminds me of Rod right before your wedding. 
9 comments:
SO CUTE. Your table setting looks so nice! So my style. And Hawaiian haystacks...I LOOOOOOOOOOVE. I'm gonna come visit you and have you make me some one day :P And the pic w/the rake...goodness...ur face is classic. That's hilarious!
I would love for you to pay for a visit! and about my face.. yes, classic and HORRIBLE!
Hawaiian Haystacks are one of my favorite meals. Did you feel mark's head like that? It feels weird.
Yea!!! Bald men are the best! Rod would just be said because Marc has the option to actually grow his hair back! Haystacks are one of my favorite meals, too. It just always seems like such a lot of work to make it! Keep us updated on how you are doing! Are you coming out to Vegas fora visit while he is gone?
unfortunately no.. :( I've got to finalize (or at least try to) all this moving stuff and get our orders. Hawaiian haystacks are yummy! What do you girls put on yours?
We're both married to baldies now! Mark can pull it off--he doesn't look bad! How long is he gone for? Are you alone right now? Sad! :(
I want to know what you did as "musical staff" at church. Does Mark lead music and you play? Stan thinks he wants to start learning to lead because since I accompany so often (up on stage), he would be able to sit by me more.
Holly - yes, I'm alone right now. Sad for sure! But it's only 3 weeks... (still seems like forever) but I have to get used to it! He'll be deployed probably in a years time. I'm just glad I have a little dog for some company. :)
Aunt Linda - Yea! the real chorister is gone, so I ask Mark to help me out. He's really funny at it! AND good. He makes himself have a funny face for all the kids in the audience. He's so fun. Stan would be good at it! After playing for the sacrament hymn I try to beat the 'blessers' so i can sit by mark. :)
I'm still mad you posted that pic with the ball....
Post a Comment