September 6, 2007

Reeder's Digest


Well we are all packed up and waiting for Tuesday to come. That is when we'll be setting off for "OOOOklahoma where the winds come rolling through the plains". Moving is surreal. It's almost refreshing to not have furniture to worry about right now. I think that's only because I'm just glad the packing up and shipping out part is already done for our things. They'll be in Alaska before we will! We're just hoping the ship they're on doesn't sink. We sure had a lot of "stuff": substitution for Mark's other word that didn't exactly describe all our furniture!


Meanwhile, I am taking this time to enjoy the serenity of Del Rio! Fortuately, the library has a good selection of books because all of mine have been packed up and shipped with the rest of our things.
Before we have our "Final-Out" inspection, we'll have to finish wiping all the windows, and repaint a few walls. Other than that, we're just enjoying the last few days we have here in Del Rio, Texas!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Good luck moving! I'm excited for you! (I'm excited to see pictures of Alaska too!)

Jayci said...

thanks, Holly! I'm so excited to take pictures up there. Moving never is relaxing so I'll need all the 'luck' you can offer!

Mars said...

I can't believe it! No wonder we haven't chatted! Good Luck w/the move. I'm sure we'll be chatting soon though! I miss you!

Jayci said...

yes! This is why I've been MIA, Mar! I'm so sorry, I've been so out of the loop on messenger. SOON, I'll have internet up once we move into our apartment (tomorrow). :)