
Here is me and "the new gal" Cheris - she is SOOO much fun. I wish I had more time with you, Cheris!

Here I am in the middle. I jumped in between these two Beauties. On the left is Rachael and on my right is Nichole. Rachael has been friends with Mark since the Academy and it has been SO much fun getting to know her, Dan, and Macy!
Here's me with Mary-Ann, holding Cameron (my neighbor's newborn) and Beth! Beth and I served a bit in primary together, and she has one amAZing voice and is SO sweet. Beth it was too shortlived!
Here is me with the guest of honor! Me with Valancy (Val). She was my visiting teaching companion all year and taught me so much.

Half of the group: starting from left is me, Angela below me, Cheris, Nichole holding Adalyn, and Crista (Ady's mom).
Today after primary, I we snapped this picture. Sorry about the 'over-exposed look', I had it on the wrong camera setting still. This is me, 1st counselor, Jessica S., 2nd Counselor, and the woman with the power, Kathryn (Primay Pres.) I'll miss these two tremendously. What great women!!

And because we love their kids SO much. Here is one with Mark and I with Trigger and Victoria. Trigger taught me how to teach Settlers of Catan and wanted me to play it every week with him thereafter.


5 comments:
cute! I loved seeing all your Del Rio friends! Looks fun! You are so cute Jayce! Yeah and I guess I will need to find myself a military man...SISTER...hmmm I could get used to that...except he can't get married FOREVER! haha!
It's always so sad to say goodbye! You look so cute, though, and I love your hair!
Jayci, I got your card today! I hope you are having a safe journey. Sorry I couldn't make it to your farewell. Claire was having some issues and so we stayed home as to not make everyone else have to deal with her issues. Nonetheless, we were sending happy trail vibes your way. We will miss you! You are such a neat person and I love your really cute and funny blog. Plus I will miss admiring your shoes each Sunday!! Take care and keep in touch!
I'm new at the blog thing but I know where I'm going for ideas....yours! You are a doll! I would love to see the "Shrek" pictures you took at Sydney's party when you have a minute...ha,ha!!
Alaska is lucky to get you but we'll be missin you! Lots of love!
Mauri! sisters in a pod, right?! yes! lol There are plenty of 'air force men' here in Altus that all need a good lady! I'll keep my eyes open. ;)
Holly, it WAS hard to say goodbye. They actually surprised me with a REAL goodbye party, so I have more pictures (of the same people, really)ha - and thanks! my hair is still being admired every time it's seen by a mirror. :D It's always fun to get used to something new!
Beth, I'm glad you got my card. I hope Claire is better with her 'issues'! you're hilarious. I'm going to miss you! I'm glad you have a blog!
Crista, I'm excited to see your blog once you get it rolling! I bet it'll be so much fun. I'll get posting on those pictures. Right now I'm overdue for a nap, but keep checking in so you can copy/save the CUTE shrek ears picture. i'll miss you guys
Post a Comment