Monday night, the eve of leaving Del Rio, Mark and I went to a little girl's birthday party. This little girl, Sydney,
loves the movie Shrek with Princess Fiona and Donkey. SO much so, that her mother fashioned her adorable party around this fun-filled movie. When we walked in with our ogre-appropriate gift, we were dawned with ogre-head bands, ogre-head balloons, and a strawberry Castle cake with rice-crispy turrets, ice-cream cone spires, and gumdrops for stone edging. It looked like something out of the game
Candy Land! To say the least, I was VERY impressed. Take a look at Sydney! She couldn't unglue her eyes from the beautiful and oh-so-delicious-looking cake!

Did you catch what I said about our 'ogre-appropriate' gift? well, if you can look closely enough to see what Tony has in his hands, you may be able to laugh along side what Mark thought to be the best gift you could ever give a two-year old girl: a whoopie cushion.
2 comments:
Cuuuuute a Shrek party! So fun & so cute! That cake is super cute too!
Post a Comment