Then there is Buckwheat. I always worry when it comes to cutting his hair because I cut it with sissors! It's hard to cut a whole little body of fur and trying to make it even. My goodness, maybe I should go hair school. Also, whenever dogs you love get hair cuts, you worry about their essense being cut off with their hair!! The dog I had growing up (Tapper), whenever she would come home from the groomers, I would do my "Tapper Test" to see if she was the same dog and they didn't just give me a skinnier dog. It probably sounds silly, but it's better if you see the process/haircut...then you see the change as it happens and you know for certain there was no kennel switcheroo. Before I got started, I took a before shot: (aka: The Great Depression, dog migrant picture)
and an after shot. Mark wanted to see what he looked like without the schnauzer beard, so I chopped it... and Mark misses Buckwheat's essense. Fortunately, he's still plain adorable.
5 comments:
Buckewheat looks cute! And you my dear, are just too darn adorable for your own good. I'm in LOVE with you hair and I wish I could chop mine off but I'd cry.
so CUTE. i've never seen a picture of you before. you're darling. and i laughed about your eyes. it's funny that you pointed it out. hee hee.
Mauri! Buckwheat is so dang cute. he's my animal world. I think your hair is absolutely perfect how EVER you do it. If you cut it off it would grow back and even if you cried, they'd be tears of joy.
Thanks Aubrey!! That's so sweet of you! It's always weird to post pictures of you that you realize people are going to know you took yourself. So then they're weird and you KNOW they're weird. Thanks! You made it not so bad!
Actually, Buckwheat looks pretty good! Do you want to do some wonders on your Uncle Stan's hair someday?
Hey Aunt Linda! TOTALLY! Give me Stan's hair and a pair of sissors. I remember when I was really little (I know I was little b/c we were at my ballet lesson at Kervanko's sudio) and I felt Stan's hair and told him it felt like horse hair. haha - I meant it as a good thing, but I remember it sounded bad!! AAH such good memories. I'm glad you think Buckwheat looks ok!
Post a Comment