I love anything daisy-like so this would be a "weed" I would enjoy having in my yard. I bet it's pretty small - good picture!
what a gorgeous shot!
How pretty! Did you take this picture?
This is Awesome! I love it when weeds are beautiful!
Oh, and thanks for the comments on my blog. We are still in Alaska - we love it here!
Marie - yea! it's really small, it's like the size of your pinky nail. But they are so cute. thanks, Aubrey!Holly, I did take this, thought I'd give it a try :). Michelle - well said! weeds are sometimes not so burdensome. Glad you're still in Alaska! I'm worried I won't want to leave when its our time to!
That "weed" looks like my wedding flowers. How funny. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love anything daisy-like so this would be a "weed" I would enjoy having in my yard. I bet it's pretty small - good picture!
what a gorgeous shot!
How pretty! Did you take this picture?
This is Awesome! I love it when weeds are beautiful!
Oh, and thanks for the comments on my blog. We are still in Alaska - we love it here!
Marie - yea! it's really small, it's like the size of your pinky nail. But they are so cute.
thanks, Aubrey!
Holly, I did take this, thought I'd give it a try :).
Michelle - well said! weeds are sometimes not so burdensome. Glad you're still in Alaska! I'm worried I won't want to leave when its our time to!
That "weed" looks like my wedding flowers. How funny. :)
Post a Comment