October 13, 2008

new shag rug

... is really our front lawn. When we pulled up to our house tonight after driving around our neighborhoods a bit, I realized just how much our lawn looked like a white-retro shag carpet. Nature is just so chic.

13 comments:

Darci Buhl said...

I seriously LOVE the pictures you take! I'm so glad you post them:)

Anonymous said...

That's really cute!

Beth said...

Your picture turned out really well. I can't believe you already have snow! We are still dying of heat exhaustion. We were just commenting on how we wished it was cold enough to wear a jacket.

Jayci said...

bubble burster.

Heather said...

I love shag carpet. My AIL has the nicest thick shag carpet. I wish I could afford it. You are good at starting trends. Go for it!!

kris said...

Ha ha, that totally had me fooled!

Chell said...

Beautiful, stunning, gorgeous!

Thanks so much for posting all your amazing pics!

They seriously brighten my day!

C&C said...

I am asking for a new camera for christmas. What kind do you have? I love your pictures. I am so not ready for winter! but I do love the holidays...

KristenL said...

ha HA! That is the coolest picture. How did you get so clever, Jayci? I love your blog. I love your face!!!

Mars said...

I love that picture! Oh how I miss the snow!!

Mo and Tory Reeder said...

Hey! We've changed our settings to private. If you want to read our blog please send me your email address to: mauriceandtoryreeder@gmail.com and I will add you to the list.

Thanks! :)

The Larsen Life said...

you've been tagged!

aubreyannie said...

this picture is awesome..and totally looks like a shag rug. you are right! speaking of rugs...i really need a new one for my living room..i'm getting itchy to redecorate!