October 10, 2008

a little off target

I only made it a DAY! My intentions were to make it an entire month, but I had today off work, and I found myself at Target after lunch. I started like this (not expecting to get anything much): 
And ended up with this: 
A sweater-thing for me, a shirt for Mark, long-sleeves for me, earrings, a purse, a cauldron, an adorable door mat (perfect for big winter boots), and a few other things that just looked like they needed a good home. Thanks a lot, Target. 

Even Mark decided to join in on the fun with me. We've missed you!

Chelsea, are you more partial to Alaska, now?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know! Target is like a drug, man! I go in for diapers and come out with half the store. Glad you found some fun things, though.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Cute picture of you!

Marie said...

I just LOVE Target and unfortunately it's the first "big" store out of the base so I go there a little too much :) Sounds like you made some great finds though!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of you! And I totally agree that Target is like a drug! I always spend way more than I ever think possible, they just have the best stuff, I'm addicted I can't help myself.

Leslie said...

I'm the same way at Target....it can be dangerous! You look gorgeous!!

{krista} said...

I do this at every store, not just target, but I do love me some target. It's just a good thing it's at such an inconvenient location for me or I'd spend a lot more money there! And btw... you are SO pretty!

Smedley Family said...

ah, you should've told me, I was there wednesday and thursday!!! we could've shopped together!!!

Amy said...

I was sold on the cauldron! Oh, Target I wish you were closer.

MC Lewis said...

Hey so I was wondering where exactly you guys were living and what airport is nearest to you. Plus I LOVE Target to.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

You are beautiful!
I love Target.
I love that you bought a cauldron.

Heather said...

I fall into the Target black hole sometimes too, but I was lucky that my neighbor was having a huge garage sale and she gave me half off everything. I got a huge box full of halloween party supplies including skeletons, spiders, gloast lights, and 4 cauldrons. for only $10. How do you like them Apples! caramel apples that is or bobbing for apples maybe! He he heee!!!

The Vestel's said...

Done even talk to me about Target!!

aubreyannie said...

oh man, target is addicting. i can never go in there without buying more than one thing. it's virtually impossible. that place is just plain awesome.