Back to the inside of our house. I have candles that smell like pumpkin, ginger, and cinnamon when burning, porcelain jack-o-lanterns that you place tea candles in so they glow. There are little gourds with leafy, spiraled vines. I have a fake pumpkin, and a few real. This time of year just makes me want to get toasty with a blanket and a mug full of soup.
*the camera was on a landscape setting when I snapped this shot, so that is why it has the weird curve in it; in case you wondered. Please ignore the tags still on the stems. ha!
11 comments:
I love fall... the decor, the changing colors, the crisp clean air. And I LOVE that picture... so beautiful!
Ooh! I love your arrangement! It's beautiful - tags and all. :)
ohhhh this is the prefect time for a mug of soup, a blanket and a good movie! I love the flower shot - lovely!
jayci, this picture is absolutely stunning. i love the twigs jutting out to the left and right. so artistic. and i am wishing it would cool down quicker here in seattle. the leaves are just barely changing. i'm soo ready for fall and building a fire in the fireplace and cuddling up with a mug of hot apple cider.
Jayci - thanks to you I have this feeling of "going-out-and-getting-everything-related-to-fall" instilled in me now! Love the picture! You are so crafty!!
It sounds so beautiful and you describe it so well...I need to come visit and see it for real!
Very cute! I love fall it is my FAVORITE time of year!
Love this post! You are such a good writer and photographer! We miss you two a ton! Hope all is well!
Jace! I love to look at your blog! It is so dang cute and artsy...you do such a great job. I miss you a ton...and maybe you guys will come back to Vegas and we can double date again! Love ya.
I LOVE your little arrangement! So cute & so festive for all! SERIOUSLY we need to talk! AGGHHH!
I am in love with that arrangement. I want to see more decor!
Post a Comment