The Battle of Shaker Heights was on this morning while I was finishing a project for school. It had witty dialogue, and of course, Shia LaBeouf, whom I'ved loved watching since Even Stevens (anyone else use to watch that too?).
In this film, Shia's character Kelly is a seventeen year old, historical war-buff, and his perception of the people around him gives him his own agenda. When he's accused of having his own agenda he responds, "Of course I have my own agenda, what other reason is there to do anything?"
6 comments:
i love shia and i used to watch even stevens like every day!!!
so when is our movie night Jayc!?
I like shia a lot too especially when he was in Even Stevens
Didn't he get pulled over for drunk driving? You kids and your youthful shows...
Nice pictures of snow. I'm going golfing today in the 87 degree weather. Christina says hello
Steve
i have never heard of the battle of shaker heights and trust your movie taste 110% so i will add it to my netflix queue. i think shia labeouf is a stud and so very witty. and even stevens was kind of after my day but i used to watch it all the time with the girl i nannied. {am i dumb?} and thought he was hilarious.
He's one of my favorite actors! I don't know why but I think he is so dreamy. :o)
Post a Comment