I now present... our costumes. I was Elizabeth Swann, without the beautiful curly hair. Mark was Elvis! Complete with boots, leather wrist straps, leather pants, and all. Oh my. He had to take off the huge sunglasses for the picture.
We have so much candy left... I was prepared for both trunk-or-treat and neighborhood trick-or-treating. Looks like I will just have to indulge... Happy Halloween!
12 comments:
You guys look great!!! Love the costumes!!
We went prepared with tons of candy, and kind of forgot the ward split a few weeks ago and we only have half the kids. We ended up giving out handfuls to every kid just so I wouldn't have to bring it home!
Love the costumes!
So Mark mentioned that the wig that Mark is wearing looks different from the 2 he already had! Does he have a secret collection of hair pieces :)
HA!! Carli - it is true. He is getting his hair piece collection in order. The two mullet wigs just wouldn't do with the elvis costume... thank goodness!
Kristen - thanks!!
Kris - I had been giving out one or two pieces because I was thinking, "I am so not ready for these numbers!" Now I have 15 lbs left!! The kids would see me drop in one piece, look down at their candy back, not even look up again and just turn away... HOW SAD!! I RUINED HALLOWEEN FOR THEM.
Gosh, Jace. I love your costume. Next year I am so being someone fancy, like Glenda the Good Witch, or Guinevere, or maybe Elizabeth Swann! I'll just have to steal your costume. Where did you get it? It is gorgeous..you and Mark look great! (You realize I was a pirate right...does that mean you fall for me?) haha. Glad the party turned out well.
steal away Kristen! Mark found it on ebay through an older Disney seller. you were a hunky-dorey pirate! :) Glenda would be a way cute one! My friend Lisa up here dressed up her little boy as an elephant and then found a "horton-like flower" at Michael's and sewed it on. You would love it. She's on my blog list - Lisa and Jason. I saw her taking pictures last night. I haven't checked though to see if they're up. tootles!!
JAYCE!! Your oostume was SO CUTE!!! I like Marks too. Your porch is adorable! Eat all the candy yourself :)
wait! i want to see a picture of you standing up, that dress is beeeeautiful and i am regretting my choice of costume. i would love to wear a dress like that! you look beautiful. and mark pulls off a pretty good elvis! ha ha!
You two look so super cute!! :)
If I lived there I would so come and help you dispose of the extra candy!
I CANNOT believe that the sun still isnt out at 8.30!! I leave for work at 7am, so it would still be pitch dark! wow.
ah, elizabeth and elvis--what a combo! love the costumes.
You look amazing!!!! I love your costumes!
Cute sign!
ok, next year we'll be better friends and not have plans the same day as your party! you guys looked GREAT!!
Post a Comment