November 23, 2008

high school was just like the movies - and no, not like the musical

Name of your high school and graduating year: Palo Verde HS 2004
Did you marry someone from your high school? nope!
Did you car pool? only when people wanted a ride in the way cool Silverado (it even came with its own movie, which is actually my favorite western)
What kind of car did you have? I drove my dad's white 1996 Chevy Silverado
What kind of car do you have now? Lexus GX-470 and a Toyota Corolla (both silver)
What kind of job did you have in high school? I worked for my dad's law firm as a runner in down town Las Vegas *made for some crazy experiences
Were you considered a flirt? Nope, but I was
Did you get suspended or expelled? nope! But I did do extra credit!
Can you sing the fight song? I don't even know the first word! I made it a point to avoid looking at the huge banner hung up in the gym 
Where did you sit during lunch? Freshman year I would escape back to the lockers and eat my sub. Every day. I hated the awkward standing around that was unavoidable if you were in the Quad. no thanks! I promise I got better at socializing the next year.
What was your school mascot? the panthers. raar!
If you could go back and do it again, would you? mmmm maybe, I really liked my english and history classes. maybe not though. Too much competition and hot tennis practices.
What do you remember most about graduation? The guy I was dating (who was 23 - I know, I know!) showed up and I was so excited. I had been to his graduation 4 years before when he graduated as salutatorian to my cousin Christina, and so heck! It was only fair. I also remember feeling SO excited for BYU that fall. 
Who did you take to the Prom in your Senior Year? I went with Cameron Parker, our class' pride and joy. Let me brag about my prom date for just a second. He was valedictorian, won State Tennis Champs 2 years for individuals, he was voted "most likely to be president" AND he went to Harvard. woowoo for my choice in guys! I think that says a lot about Mark. :o)
Do you still talk to the person you went to prom with? We're friends on facebook, if that counts. HA

What a strange place to end the tag, but oh well. I didn't ask the questions! Now I get to tag a few. I tag: Nicole Peterson (who I went to high school with), Melanie Willis (who I wish went to my high school), and Tanya Wonderly (who went to a rival school!) 

4 comments:

Marie said...

What a fun tag!! :)

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Aww fun! I have done this meme before. And for some reason I started typing before like this: pefore.

Nicia said...

Why weren't we at Laughlin the same time?! I didn't know you played tennis in high school! So did I! It would have been great to actually get out and play with someone!

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

Now who could that sexy graduation guy you dated have been?! Hmmm... My wife read that on your blog and instantly laughed and called me a cradle robber since she's even 2 years younger than you. What can I say, that's how I roll. Good times.