Here is my sticker. I voted about an hour ago, and the Alaska polls closed 7 minutes ago. I think I voted after most of the polls had been closed and the election called. But oh well, I voted!
I thought Halloween was October 31st and not November 4th cause tonight is the scariest night in freakin history! Barack Hussein Obama is our president?!?! I'm movin to Mexico where I don't have to share my burrito with everyone... You in?!
Im so sorry that it didnt go the way you wanted it to. I dont know too much about it, but I have so many American friends whose Blogs I read and everyone seems quite upset. I just hope it works out in the end. The president of America has such a huge impact on the rest of the world aswell. Our TVs and radios here havent stopped with the coverage of the results..
HOORAY for OBAMA ... Guess Mo and I are sticking around in the US for at least 4 more years...
Glad you got out and voted! People that don't vote are crazy!
Looks like you guys have had an eventful Halloween. I don't know how i feel about Mark with black hair. He may want to stick with the natural color. LOL
Can I just say that I love Alaska's flag? It's so simple. Missouri's has ALL this stuff everywhere. I don't even like to look at it it is so confusing.
9 comments:
I thought Halloween was October 31st and not November 4th cause tonight is the scariest night in freakin history! Barack Hussein Obama is our president?!?! I'm movin to Mexico where I don't have to share my burrito with everyone... You in?!
I'm in. and I'm taking all my burritos.
Im so sorry that it didnt go the way you wanted it to. I dont know too much about it, but I have so many American friends whose Blogs I read and everyone seems quite upset. I just hope it works out in the end. The president of America has such a huge impact on the rest of the world aswell. Our TVs and radios here havent stopped with the coverage of the results..
i dropped my absentee ballot off about twenty minutes before the polling station closed. whew! but i'm glad i voted!
and why mexico? lets move to spain?
Spain sounds much better- let's FLAMENCO on over there. :D
i didn't whine ONCE.
HOORAY for OBAMA ... Guess Mo and I are sticking around in the US for at least 4 more years...
Glad you got out and voted! People that don't vote are crazy!
Looks like you guys have had an eventful Halloween. I don't know how i feel about Mark with black hair. He may want to stick with the natural color. LOL
Happy November fellow Reeders!!
Can I just say that I love Alaska's flag? It's so simple. Missouri's has ALL this stuff everywhere. I don't even like to look at it it is so confusing.
Post a Comment