November 10, 2008

Frop

I dubbed this friendly, look-like-he's-a-porridge-eating-bear Frop. He just looks so floopy. Beautiful, but floopy. I have never seen a more jovial looking grizzly bear. It almost looks like Disney got a hold of the taxidermist and said, "I have a vision, do this." He just looks like he's loping over to give you a hug or to share a picnic with Yogi and Boo-Boo!
Just don't be looking at those claws when you picture a nice warm hug! I just had to put a picture up of this friendly looking creature. Frop one more time: 

4 comments:

AKmamaof4 said...

LOL! Is that the bear in the PX? He does look pretty friendly and long as he's not roaming through my neighborhood.

Jayci said...

heeeyyyy boo boO!! how's that tess? you always make me laugh at how much YOU laugh when I do that. I love it. It's the one way I can get a guaranteed laugh out of you. ha ha!!

Chell said...

That bear does look so Disney-like hey?

Im just reading Tessa's comment and I to would now like to hear this!! :)

Brittany B said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hopefully Mark treats you to a great day!