Till next year. Thanks for the great birthday and nice comments, everyone!
November 19, 2008
birthday pictures
Time for the pictures I promised. Here's Mark and me at the Squadron Thanksgiving party in one of the C-17 hangars (and YES "Mark and ME" is the appropriate phrasing because we are the objects in the sentence thank you!) It was surprisingly warm in there! Still a little chilly, but a lot of yummy food to keep us warm. All the tables in back of us are empty because they were in line filling their plates. There were a lot of people there for the auction.
Drumroll.... my new camera!! ooooOOOOOoooooo... thank you, Mark! Thank you!
One of the roses....
The silly card that made me cry. I love 16 candles. Mauri, does the magnet look familiar??
My mom and dad's card is a HULA HOOPER! I loooove hula hooping. In fact, I still have one and practice often. I came in 2nd place in my office hula hooping contest last month to a pregnant woman. She didn't even have to try to keep it above her belly. laaaaame.
My Grandma Judd sent me JELLIES for my birthday. It was the greatest!! I have already dug into the raspberry pomegranate (I loooove all things Raspberry minus seeds).
A mystery loaf from my Visiting Teachers. It was pound cake. Yummy, soft, pound cake.
The 4 ... okay, 3.5 loaves of bread from Jodi C. The yummy bread was a great base for my heaps of jelly.
More Birthday cards from this year I have loved. This "Yo Adrian" card is from Mo and Tory (my bro-and-sis-in-law). I love the Rocky movies and even have a "Philly" shirt with the victorious Rocky silhouette on it. Anyway, this card with the snazzy boxer has been on our fridge since August when they sent it to Mark.
This is the card I sent to my Dad in October. I love it... or "lob yoy long time," as Michael Scott would say. Lob... fits well, right? Right?? Cute lobes, kid.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
so cute! Jayci, you look so pretty in that picture! That hanger made me remember that Mark still owes me a flight simulator ride! ;)
Thanks for posting this! It reminded me that I STILL need to send your card - awful friend, I know! You can pretend it's your birthday all over again when you read it ;)
I totally love Raspberry minus the seeds too!!
Also, an easy way to figure out if it's "me" or "I" you need to use, in the case of your sentence if you remove "Mark" from it, it's easy. Would you say, "here's I" or "here's me"? Easy when you do it that way :) You are right...it's "me".
Anyway, loved the pics, and lucky you with the camera and awesome card from Mark!!!
Happy birthday! Yay for your new camera. I'm envying it.
Awww....seeing you two makes me miss you even more. How much longer do you have in Alaska? And what are the chances of you moving to WA when you are done there? There is a brand new house for sale right next to us you could buy! :o) Okay, I am getting ahead of myself! We just miss ya'll and would love to see ya!
Happy Birthday young person! I can't believe you are ONLY 23! You should feel happy to be so far from 30!!
I am so glad you had a nice bday. I think that your bread looks delicious and I am totally jealous of your camera. So fun. We better see some awesome pictures!
Happy birthday (though late), Jayci! I'm glad that you had a great time. Nice camera!!!
Alec
Glad you had a fun birthday! I love your music by the way! Great Taste
I love all things raspberries WITH seeds. We will need to see your hula hooping talent next year in the ward talent show. Oh I won't forget missy.
Jayci, I don't know if you would even remember me, my name is Jamie Mattson (before I was married it was Call.) I'm the Steele's cousin and I went over to your house a couple of times. I saw your blog on Laura's blog. Anyways, one of my very best friends and I figured out that you are in her parents ward in Alaska! My friends name is JaiCi too! I just thought it was funny and a small world!
Happy belated Birthday Jayci!!Marks card was super sweet and the camera is so nice! What a lucky girl you are! I expect tons and tons of pictures (taken by your new camera) in the next posts!
yay! i'm so glad you had a fun birthday..so jealous of your camera. you will have to tell me how you like it! someday i'll be getting one of my own. lobe you long tim! hahaha!
You look so pretty in that first pic!! Wow!
I. LOVE. THAT. CAMERA!!!
...and that card, thats too cute and thoughful! I would also have cried! :)
So glad you have a rocking birthday!
Post a Comment