Thursday I was going to stay home from quilting so I could finish my service auction frames. Thursday night I was going to attend the Relief Society service auction, enjoy dinner, and come home with something fabulous.
Saturday, today, I was going to go buy a couple little maternity shirts, grocery shop, wash the cars, and fill them both up with gas. Then I was going to attend the Adult Session of Stake Conference.
Instead, these last 2.5 days I have been incapacitated with a huge, ugly cold. Chills, fever, 'getting sick', congestion (nasal and chest), big stabbing headache with loud noises, bright lights, and sharp eye glances (sounds odd, I know), big cough, and just plain misery!!
At least it's pretty outside and my neighbor finally drove his diesel truck away (they keep it running for at LEAST 45 minutes before driving away, which means my house fills up with the deadly fumes), and little Buckwheat is curled up by my feet.
I hope today ends better then yesterday, and I feel a little better. I just wanted to complain to someone - so my blog won.
Stay healthy, everyone!!
5 comments:
The worst part is that you can't even take medicine. Ugh. I hated that. Feel better!
nothing big at least - the md said i could take zicam and robitussin, so that's what i've been doing.... but he gave me Codine + Tylenol. I'm not touching that stuff! Side effects of codine are nausea, vomitting, chills, fever... umm.. THAT'S WHAT I HAVE ALREADY! ha ha
awww, Jace... I'm so sorry. I'm forever impressed that you are so productive even while by yourself, but it's WORSE to be sick by yourself with nobody to show you love! well... I love you! I hope it helps :o)
I hate being sick....and I esp hate being sick and pregnant. It seems to last longer too. I hope you get to feeling better. I am having sympathy for you.
I am glad you found a nurse friend to give you some remedies. Let me know how the Vicks & socks works.
AND your letter is....P
Post a Comment