March 21, 2009

bring on the heat!

Tonight we pack. 
Tomorrow we fly. 
We are trying to get here: Oahu, HI. We're flying Space A, a military perk to fly from place to place without spending money on transportation. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't! So if we only end up in California, I will still be happy because they have BEACHES

I'm taking: capris, t-shirts, swimsuits, camera, flip-flops, cell phone (because I have to), and a book

I'm leaving: ipod, computer, television (because I normally just tote this everywhere), sweaters, and snow
*pooch pictures ARE coming... Mark will just have to take them while my toes are nestled in the warm sand. EEEEE!

7 comments:

Smedley Family said...

so if you left all that, how are you going to check your blog!!!?? have a load of fun!! hope you get to hawaii. i guess i can text you still! VERY smart though to leave ALL those things home ... you'll enjoy it/Mark more!

Mars said...

AHHH!!! I'm so jealous!! have fun! I'm glad your packing swimsuits, camera, books, & cell phone...rather than a TV or a computer :) I can't wait to see the pictures! have a fun & safe trip. We will talk soon!! LOVE YOU!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Oh my goodness! Have so much fun and enjoy that beach! (((HUGS)))

Marie said...

Ooohh...have fun!!!

Jordan said...

oh... I can't wait to see your poochy pictures! Zach and I have been longing for Hawaii the past few days. We're planning a trip (someday). Take pictures and think of me when you nestle your feet in the sand!

word verification is chura... female churro??

Julianne said...

I would love to hear how the space-a travel turns out for you guys. You probably have a straight shot from Alaska, huh? Have fun!

aubreyannie said...

oh my gosh, i am so so so jealous! have so much fun. we just had the cutest couple just move here from oahu. i was confused why they would move HERE. haha.