I just ran out to beat the mail man to my box. I was going to be late on a bill if it didn't get today (Mark, I miss you!). We made it to the box at the same time, and right when I slipped my envelopes into the outgoing slot, the mail man stepped out of his chain-tired truck and said, "Let me guess his name, Toto?" I said, "YES!" (just trying to be funny, haw haw). He held out a milk bone (Buckwheat has never really loved them), but Buckwheat stood to reach it, gently took it from the mail man and booked it back to the house where he could eat it. I said, "Thank you!" and let Buckers pull me on home with his 9 pounds of horse power.
Then I noticed a suburban parked in front of my house with two women from the ward inside. I hurried and tried to look presentable incase they came to the front door. Then I noticed Brandon, one of their sons with a snow shovel. They drove off thinking I never saw them.
So many nice people!!
5 comments:
Awww...how sweet!! People from our ward drove right by me when I had a wreck (Peter wasn't with me - thank goodness he was at least in town that day!!!) and was standing on the side of the road. What a difference!!
I miss you too Jayci
XO, Mark
only the really great mailmen have dog treats in their cars!!
cute story!
I know candice and craig because they live in my ward! i'll say hi to them for you!
Hey...when are you going to start posting some "getting fat" pregnancy stomach pictures??? (Except, you probably aren't!)
Post a Comment