March 10, 2009

the graduate

I can now proudly say that I am one of the newest graduates from the University of Phoenix Online Campus. It feels wonderful. And I'm sure it will feel even more so as it continues to set in, and as I spend much less time with this: 
While I do love my computer, it will be very nice for both my fingers and my pup that pouts every time he hears the little 'start up click'... yes, he pouts! For the entire 3 years of marriage, Mark has been married to a student. Now he will be married to a Jayci. Congratulations, Mark!!

16 comments:

Beth said...

Congratulations Jayci! that is an AWESOME accomplishment. You should be so pleased with yourself! Hooray for being done with school.

The Larsen Life said...

Congrats! I know that must feel good and it's perfect timing too! Now you can just sit back and relax and enjoy your life before it gets all fun and crazy again ;)

Bayloretta said...

Congratulations Jayci! Isn't it nice to be done?!?

{krista} said...

Congratulations Mark, er, I mean Jayci! That's awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats babe! I'm so lucky to have you.

XO, Mark

Anonymous said...

congratulations! That's exciting news!

Darci Buhl said...

Isn't it great to be done! Thats really exciting:)

Holly said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Doesn't it feel wonderful? I'm so happy for you!

Marie said...

Yeah for you!!! I know you have been diligently working away at your degree and now you can diligently work away at this new chapter in your life. Just in time for you to enjoy some last bit of just-the-two-of-us time with Mark and then happy family time when the baby comes. Now you can concentrate on what you want, when you want!! Woo hoo!!

KristenL said...

Woooo! Congratulations, Jace! That is awesome and must feel SOOO good!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!

Amy said...

Con-grat-u-freak-u-lations! (I had to make sure mine stood out among the crowd...bet you didn't see that one coming.)

Anonymous said...

We all love Jayci. You are such a hard worker and a great example to us all. You go GIRL!!!! xo Stacey,Marty and Molly

Vinnie said...

yay! Congratulations! And just in time for Mark to be married to a Mommy! ha ha

Larkin Family said...

Yay! Congrats Jayci! Just in time so you can get ready for your new baby :)

julia said...

congrats! on graduating and getting a mac. (i am partial)