March 18, 2009

little bitty boy

A baby with a stinkin' cute foot like this:

and a sleepy little profile like that:
he must be a little boy!! For the little guy's privacy reasons, I'll refrain from putting his embarrassingly exposed picture up. But we are 100% certain this little hooligan is a little boy! I think he'll be just like Mark was when he was a toddler; walking around the house in nothing but boots and a cowboy hat! 

My Grandpa Barrett just said we will need to call him Wyatt Earp. oo! I do like the name Wyatt, though... 

Now begins the name game. You should hear what Mark comes up with!

Stats: 
19.3 weeks along today
16 Aug due date (Mark's birthday!)
*bump picture coming soon

22 comments:

KristenL said...

Wooo! Cute little nose and toes! He's going to be a handsome little man.

I'm so excited for you, Jace! I look forward to the "bump" picture. :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love the little foot. Hooray for a boy!

Holly said...

Congrats! Our feet pictures always came out the best too. Isn't it so fun to SEE your little baby? Boys are the best! (And I'm glad you can be 100% sure!) :)

{krista} said...

Aw, he's gorgeous!!!

Amy said...

You'll be so in love with this little guy. I'm so happy for you!

Mars said...

eeeeeeekk!!! I'm sooo excited!!!! I LOVE his itty bitty teensy weensy wittle foot!!

aubreyannie said...

hooray!!! congratulations! i love the little picture of his foot and his sleepy profile. how magical to see his personality already! p.s. i think the name wyatt is darling.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! Your going to have such a cute little boy I can picture him now!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Congratulations.

Something funny... that was my due date with Sadie. Something bad about that, I was a week overdue!

So excited for you guys!

Marie said...

So fun! I never got a foot picture like that and our pictures weren't as good in quality overall as yours are either. We did do a 3-D ultrasound in Mexico and it was so worth it. THOSE pictures were incredible!! I just wish we could have done them for the girls too and not just Daniel. So happy for you guys!!

Jordan said...

HOORAY!!! its a boy! oh I hope I can follow in your and Kristen's footsteps and have a boy first! I'm so excited for you! The suspense was killing me. And IF he comes a day late he'll still be born on MY birthday so that wouldn't be so bad ;o) Awww. I love you!

katherine said...

ok so i get so excited when i see babies!! it's going to be so fun! i also love LOVE talking baby names, but i just heard someone was using eli for their little boy and i got jealous/possessive? so weird. it's not like i can do much about that! anyway, i'm confused about my due date this time around. they say aug 20 and that i'm 17.6 weeks, but for some reason that doesn't seem right, but everything says it is. anyway, next friday we get to find out what we are having. i love that part.

The Larsen Life said...

AWww you got a good ultra sound!!! When I had Elena, we never got any REALLY good pics and so she looked like a lil alien. But, these are sooo cute. I can't wait to find out what ya'll name him! Chris comes up with some crazy names too! It's so much fun huh?? I seriously can't wait for this lil' guy to come into the world and show off his studly-ness :) And hey! Even if he isn't born on the 16th, it'll still be a special day if he's born one day early ;) haha MY birthday!

Darci Buhl said...

I'm so excited for you! You're in the fun stage of pregnancy, so enjoy it! And a boy! How fun:)

Dixon's said...

We love little boys!! Boys just seem to take over a mother's heart and Mark will be so jealous. What will you and Tess do with a boy in the family? :)

Joel and Larissa said...

I am so excited for you! boys are great.

C&C said...

congrats! i want a boy to be my oldest too. I WANT BUMP PICTURES! i bet you look so cute!

Smedley Family said...

so fun jayci! but i still doubt the bump thing!

Larkin Family said...

Little boys are the best! You are going to love having a mama's boy around...they love to eat dirt and bugs, but at the end of the day, they still just want to cuddle with their moms. :)

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for your little boy. But really, what's your family going to do with a boy? How fun! Too bad your so far away right now. I would send you all Jameson's nice warm winter clothes, but with shipping , I don't think it would save any money. Oh well, yay for boys though!

Alec and Tiffany said...

Congrats, Jayci!

ACR

julia said...

yay, a boy!!