When I was a sophomore and roommates with Jordan, our friend Mauri came over (then I didn't know her too well - seems so long ago!) and they were making dinner together. Mauri had come up with a little idea for chicken lettuce wraps.
I took notes, and have made them a few times. If you're interested, here is...
what you need:
iceberg lettuce
cooked chicken (of course)
Peanut Sauce (I use Bangkok Padang Peanut Sauce-mmm)
optional:
mandarin oranges
water chestnuts
peanuts
5 comments:
Yummy! I loved our lettuce wraps Jayce! That does seem so long ago!I'll have to try that peanut sauce you use. I was gonna check an asian market here in AZ too to see if there is an exceptional/authentic one. I'll keep you posted. Mmm now I'm craving lettuce wraps!
Ever since you made those for me at your house I make those all the time! I could practically eat that sauce from the bottle!
it is the beginning of the class! I have only had these students about 5 times! lol crazy stuff!
We had these for dinner last night and they were amazing! So easy and so yummy! Thanks for sharing!
I. Am so. Hungry.
You have great recipes Jace! I don't remember making these with Mauri but they do look delicious. Love you!
Post a Comment